When we say one size fits all we mean it

97% of our customers start hitting laser beams in their first session, the other 3% don’t follow the instructions

Our Laser Strap Bat Speed Trainer is getting big results all over the world. Though simple in appearance, important steps need to be followed if you want to get the most from your training.

Not getting the results you want? Here’s why:L

You haven’t sized the Bat Speed Specific Resistance Band correctly – view our new multimedia gallery  Sizing for Correct Resistance
Very important! When sizing down more than 4 inches you need to follow all the steps in this image – it keeps the unit symmetrical and holds everything in place

*Original Laser WHITE Model - now replaced with our Popping Blue LASER model LC-BS100 *Important make sure you thread the band though buckle when sizing down the unit
*Original Laser WHITE Model - now replaced with our Popping Blue LASER model LC-BS100 *Important make sure you thread the band though buckle when sizing down the unit

You haven’t sized and fitted the armbands correctly – view our new multimedia gallery Fitting Armbands and Sizing Armbands

Quickstart Instructional Guide

Get Started With Your First Drill In Under Five Minutes

Simple step-by-step images demonstrating how to adjust your Laser Strap Bat Speed Trainer to optimize performance. Paper version provided with your delivery.



FREE BAT SPEED TOOLS AND DOWNLOADS

See below for free downloads and 24/7 cloud access to our training guides 



Comfortable, Convenient and Super-Strong

The one-size-fits-all design is smooth, lightweight and super-strong… it won’t break, even under extreme conditions.

Step By Step Instructions
Pull material from the armband buckles and size to tightly fit your arms
Extra strong hold
Simple and fast to fit
Requires no assistance
Step 2 Slide your hand through the arm band located on the inside of the main elasticized strap
Slide your hand through the arm band located on the inside of the elasticized strap
Step 5 Continue to slide the elasticized strap together with the arm band past your elbow
Continue to slide the elasticized strap together with the arm band past your elbow
Step 6 Place the main elasticized strap and arm band just below your bicep. Ensure the main elasticized strap is on the outside of the arm bands
Place the elasticized strap and arm band just below your bicep. Ensure the elasticized strap is on the outside of the arm bands
Stretch the main elasticized strap and line up the second arm band
Stretch our super-strong elasticized strap and insert your other hand
Place the main elasticized strap and arm band just below your bicep
Place the main elasticized strap and arm band just below your bicep
Check both arm bands are fitted tightly
Check both arm bands are fitted tightly
REVOLUTIONARY ARMBAND DESIGN ARM BAND BUCKLES TO ADJUST THE SIZE
Armbands hold the Sport Precise Resistance band in place
QUICKLY AND EASILY CUSTOMIZE USING THE ELASTICIZED STRAP ADJUSTMENT BUCKLE
adjusting tension levels

Quickstart Instructions [PDF 0.8mb] – Contains step-by-step instructions to quickly get started with your first drill in under 5 minutes.







Laser Strap Bat Speed Trainer





Featured Program



20 MINUTE LASER BAT SPEED CHALLENGE

TURN ANY HITTER INTO A LASER HITTING MACHINE

“Take my 20 Minute Laser Bat Speed Challenge using my LASER Strap Bat Speed Trainer, it’s a winner… works every single time and trains a complete swing. Start thinking of hitting in terms of contact depth, it makes things simple and players get it. Contact depth determines mechanics, the 2 main depths are deep and extended, each require a different swing (covered in the 20 minute challenge). EVERY single player I coach has seen an immediate improvement in bat speed, power and technique. The following coaching sessions were unrehearsed, unscripted and shot in real-time. I had never met the following youth players or had prior knowledge of their skill levels.”
Clinton Balgera
Inventor: LASER Strap Bat Speed Trainer and LASER CORE Sport Precise™ Training Aids
Founder: TheHittingProject.com, Sport Precise Training and Adaptive Hitting Theory/2-Swing Technique



Buy a Laser Strap Bat Speed Trainer

Send this to friend